Umpiring little league games is a challenging and very rewarding experience. It's also a paid position, paid by the game.
If you are interested in being a FALL Umpire, please complete the Umpire Registration Form on fallbb.com. Click on the Gold Registration Tab (upper right hand side under Facebook Logo), scroll down to umpires and register. This will add you to our umpire specific distribution lists (so we can include you in upcoming meetings and training sessions), and get you into the process to be confirmed as an umpire.
Here are a few items to be aware of as you register:
- You MUST to be at least 13 years old by the start of the upcoming season, in order to be an umpire in FALL.
- For umpires under 18, you will need a parent or guardian to set up an account on www.fallbb.com, and then register with that person as your guardian – this is similar to how a player would be registered.
Please consider being an umpire, especially if you are a manager or coach in FALL. Often times managers and coaches from the upper level divisions umpire the lower divisions. This helps FALL immensely, and also provides valuable perspective to the manager or coach umpiring.
Nervous about giving it a try? Don't sweat it. We provide several Umpire training sessions before the start of the season.
2018 Winter Schedule:
- Training Clinic: August 19th, 12pm to 2:30pm at McFarland Park.
- Aug 19th clinic is mandatory for all new and 2nd-Year umpires
- Rules Clinic: August 23rd, 6:30pm to 8:00pm at Staybridge Inn.
- Aug 23rd clinic is mandatory for all new and 2nd-Year umpires
Please remember that while all umpires are welcome at the clinics, FALL requires all umpires with less than 2 years of experience, to attend both (2) clinics.
Remember that all umpires MUST be 13 years or older in order to do games in FALL, and all new umpires are required to do least 3 training games prior to being able to access games in the umpire schedule system (Assignr) and get paid.
Please reach out to
if you have umpiring questions, or
if you have questions with the registration form.
Chief Umpire - Paul Ramirez (
Want to get a jump start you can attend Sac Umpires Training for free - http://www.sacumpires.com/rcoa