Umpiring little league games is a challenging and very rewarding experience. It's also a paid position, paid by the game.
If you are interested in being a FALL Umpire, please complete the Umpire Registration Form on fallbb.com. Click on the Gold Registration Tab (upper right hand side under Facebook Logo), scroll down to umpires and register. This will add you to our umpire specific distribution lists (so we can include you in upcoming meetings and training sessions), and get you into the process to be confirmed as an umpire.
Here are a few items to be aware of as you register:
- You need to be at least 13 years old to be an umpire.
- For umpires under 18, you will need a parent or guardian to set up an account on www.fallbb.com, and then register with that person as your guardian – this is similar to how a player would be registered.
- Also, a work permit is required for umpires under 18 – don't worry, we will walk through the process of obtaining the work permit if necessary.
Please consider being an umpire, especially if you are a manager or coach in FALL. Often times managers and coaches from the upper level divisions umpire the lower divisions. This helps FALL immensely, and also provides valuable perspective to the manager or coach umpiring.
Nervous about giving it a try? Don't sweat it. We provide several Umpire training sessions before the start of the season.
2018 Spring Schedule:
- Kickoff Umpire Meeting - Sunday, January 21st at 6pm at Hampton Inn
- Training Clinic - February 11th, 12pm to 2:30pm at McFarland Park. Feb 11th clinic is mandatory for all new umpires and 2nd-Year umpires
- Training Clinic - February 25th, 12pm to 2:30pm at McFarland Park.
Please reach out to
if you have umpiring questions, or
if you have questions with the registration form.
Chief Umpire - Paul Ramirez (
Want to get a jump start you can attend Sac Umpires Training for free - http://www.sacumpires.com/rcoa